The 3 key takeaways are :
(1) how water is cleansed
(2) 4 different machines are needed to cleanse the water and how each of them work.
(3) the 4 different sources of water in Singapore
2. Name 2 concepts that you have learnt today during the visit.
The concepts are :
(1) it takes time for the water to be cleansed but it needs to be clean enough for drinking
(2) the machines have very small membranes to cleanse the water
3. What is the 1 interesting thing that you have learnt today?
Water goes through many machines to be cleansed before it is sold to the public to drink.
4. What are the things that you can do to help with water conservation in Singapore?
I can help by :
- starting the washing machine when it is full and not when it's half-full.
- turn off the tap when not in use
- flush the toilet only after use